Undergraduate Advising and Research Office
- Research grant funding, including funding to support student research in sustainability. Sustainability proposals should focus on the natural environment, on human impacts on the environment, or on the economic, social or environmental dimensions of sustainability.
- Undergraduates wishing to apply for a Mellon Environmental Grant for support of student initiated research projects should submit proposals to the Office of Outdoor Programs. These funds are made available through the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation for the purpose of stimulating and encouraging undergraduate research in response to environmental concerns. Inquiries should be directed to the Office of Outdoor Programs, 112 Robinson.
The Tucker Foundation Grants
- For international community service and humanitarian experiences, structured around intentional moral or spiritual development. Fellowships should focus primarily on direct community service, but may also include research, activism, policy development, and administrative support to a non-profit or non-governmental organizations.
The Rockefeller Center
- For internships in non-profit and public sectors, with a clear tie to public policy. Completion of the Management & Leadership Development Program is highly recommended for those applying for internship funding.
The Dickey Center
- The Dickey Center has many funding opportunities for Dartmouth students and recent alumni to do internships and research abroad.
Dartmouth Green Alumni
- The mission of Dartmouth Green Alumni (DGA) is to unite, strengthen, and provide opportunities for members of the Dartmouth community engaged in the environmental, energy, technology, and other sectors aiming to build a greener, more just and sustainable future for humanity.